Thank you Paul for nominating me for the ‘A Thought-Provoking Blog Award’. This is my first award and I am very much delighted to know that my friends like my blog. It means a lot to me to be able to make someone happy. I love reading your blog http://restinginawareness.com/as it is very inspiring and motivating and truly makes me aware and provokes me to think of my inner being.Thank you very much Paul.
Award recipients are asked to:-
1. Thank the person who nominated you and write a post about it.
2. Share 7 things about your Self.
3. Pass the award on to 7 to 9 blogs you enjoy, link to their blogs, and let them know you nominated them.
4. Post the image on your blog.
I enjoy going through the following blogs. So I continue the tradition of nominating them for the category‘A Thought-Provoking Blog Award’
Seven things about me:
1. I love travelling a lot.
2. I love cooking and eating.
3.I love to stay happy and see others happy.
4. I am astounded by the talented people in this blogging world, am just a novice.
5. I am a techno savvy person who try to stay updated with the latest technological developments.
6. I love beauty which according to me is in everything natural as well as man made.
7.I want to travel all over the world.